Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Etsy Shop Ideas

Well, like I told you guys a week ago, I'm trying to earn money for my archery equipment. So, I already sold off some old instruments and now find myself needing something else to do to earn money. Well, I am starting an etsy shop and need to see what you guys think of the merchandise I have to sell. Everything I am going to sell is hand made and I need to see what you guys think of it.


First up, the Deku Scrub plushie.

I made this plushie for Legend of Zelda lovers and kids. It's made of felt and round yellow buttons. I'm not sure on the price yet, but I'm thinking of maybe selling it for $30.


Next up, My cosplay Navi:

It lights up!


The fairy is made of Styro foam, cardstock for the wings, two LED lights, and a thick, stiff wire. A must have for any Link cosplayer or Zelda fan!


And finally my three Zelda Goddesses's Symbol Chokers:

                                                   

I have other ideas under construction, but that's all I have for now. I hope to hear from you guys about it! Feel free to comment! Also sorry it took so long to write this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment