Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Introduction to Me

         This is my first blog post on here so I'm going to give you a little information on myself before I start telling stories of my life and giving advice. I'm 21 and have been ill for the past year. I've been slowly getting better but it has been a challenge not to slowly go insane from being trapped in my parents' house. They say that which does not kill you makes you stronger, in my case it did. I have a greater understanding for those who have it worse than me. I also know that I learned a lot and hope that the experience and maturity I've gained will help me to cope well when I finally transition from the comfort of home to the dorms out in college. 
  
         Well, tomorrow I'm heading to my best friend Kat's house to hang out. She's on spring break right now and her college isn't to far from where she lives so we get to hang out and talk a far amount. We often go to conventions together and we like sewing our costumes and drawing pictures. I'll start posting pictures of my costume that I'm working on now soon to show my progress. I also have an etsy shop with the same name of this blog.(Once I get it up and running) You guys can look over my merchandise and see if you like what I'm making. 

      Until next time! Keep doing the hard things, they are worth it!

~ChildofCourage~

No comments:

Post a Comment